Dr. Cheney completed her surgical residency training at Maricopa Medical Center in Phoenix Arizona where she treated a high volume of trauma and elective foot surgery. For the past 8 years Dr. Cheney has called Central Phoenix home and was in private practice treating all aspects of family foot issues. Dr. Cheney was happy to serve the active lifestyles of the people Phoenix but missed her coastal roots. Dr. Cheney is excited to be back on the East coast and is ready to help the community.
Dr. Cheney is an avid runner, golfer and cyclist. Her most recent challenge was a Triathlon in Austin, Texas where she was a captain for Team in Training — a charity for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. When not participating in sports, Dr. Cheney enjoys watching her favorite sports team the Wisconsin Badgers.
- American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine at Rosalind Franklin University
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
Podiatric Medicine & Surgery Residency
Podiatric Medicine & Surgery Internship
- University of Texas Health Science Center
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
Click here for Dr. Cheney's favorite websites